- 2 chicken thighs and drumsticks, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 20g shredded young ginger
- 50g dried lily buds (kam cham), ends trimmed, knotted and soaked
- 3 dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked and shredded
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Hua Tiau wine
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp sugar or to taste
- Marinate chicken, dried lily buds, ginger and mushrooms with seasoning ingredients in a heatproof dish for 25-30 minutes.
- Steam over rapidly boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with red chillies.