- 500g clams
- 4 tbsp water
- 250g belly pork, thinly sliced
- 30g fresh ginger, finely shredded
- 5 bird´s eye chillies, sliced
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- Seasoning (B)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Shao Hsing Hua Tiau wine
- 1 tbsp premium fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fried shallot oil
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Marinate pork slices with ingredients (A) and seasoning (B) for at least 20 minutes.
- Transfer marinated pork to a heatproof dish. Top with clams and add water.
- Steam over high heat for 12-15 minutes or until clams open up. Remove and serve at once.