- 1 packet Japanese beancurd
- 50g char siu, diced
- Sauce (A)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp fried shallot oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chicken stock granules
- 3 eggs
- 200ml water
- Cut Japanese beancurd into small cubes and place in a deep steaming plate.
- Beat eggs with seasoning ingredients together with the water.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beancurd. Add the char siu pieces.
- Steam in a preheated steamer over low heat for 15 minutes or until set.
- Garnish with sauce (A) and serve hot.