- 1kg mud crabs
- 1 can beer
- 1 heaped tablespoon shredded ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (stalks and leaves)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 3/4 tbsp sugar
- Chop off crab claws. Clean the crabs.
- Combine ginger shreds, coriander, egg yolk, chicken stock granules, salt, pepper, sesame oil and sugar in a bowl. Stir to mix before pouring into a heatproof dish.
- Arrange crabs over the beer mixture and place the heatproof dish into a wok filled with enough water at the base. Steam for 10 minutes or until crabs are cooked through. Serve immediately.