- Heat sesame oil in a wok and sauté garlic until fragrant. Add grated ginger and fry until aromatic. Dish out and combine with the rest of the marinade ingredients.
- Rub chicken with the combined marinade mixture.
- Place chicken on a heatproof dish. Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and steam for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Just before serving sprinkle chicken with an extra teaspoon of Shao Hsing Hua Tiau wine (optional).
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and chilli.
You may also like