- Rinse the rice, then drain and put in a shallow pan. Add water, coconut milk, salt and sugar.
- Stir well to mix evenly. Put the knotted screw pine leaves over and steam over rapid boiling water for 20-30 minutes. When rice looks translucent, fluff up.
- Combine coconut milk and salt in a small bowl and heat over low fire until it comes to a boil.
- Remove and leave aside to cool.
- Place the rice on a serving plate and arrange sliced mangoes by the side and drizzle with coconut milk.
You may also like