- 1/2 cup rice, washed and soaked for 30 minutes
- 2 cups hot water
- 50g chicken fillet, remove all traces of fat and diced
- 50g tender spinach leaves, chopped coarsely
- 50g carrot, shredded
- 1/2 a tomato, skinned, seeded and chopped
- Put rice, water, chicken and carrot in a tureen and double-boil for 30-40 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomato and continue to double-boil for an extra 1015 minutes, then remove cooked porridge out and puree in a food processor to the consistency that your baby prefers.
- Serve baby with this tasty, nutritious porridge.