- Clean fish thoroughly and rub salt and pepper. Place fish on oval heat-proof plate.
- Spread salted greens, mushrooms, ginger, chili and tomato over fish.
- Lightly squeeze sour plums over the fish and place beside fish.
- Arrange the 4 - 6 pieces of pork fat evenly over the fish and drizzle the sesame oil.
- Sprinkle some sugar.
- Place in steamer over rapidly boiling water approx. 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok until hot and add soy sauce
- When fish is cooked, pour oil and soy sauce over fish.
- Garnish with spring onions and coriander leaves.
You may also like