- Heat oil and fry dried prawns and pork until fragrant. Remove and leave aside to be used as topping.
- Reheat wok and add pumpkin. Fry and cook for 4-5 minutes. Pour in 800ml water. Add seasoning then reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine remaining water with rice flour. Stir and mix well until there are no lumps. Dish out pumpkin mixture and add to the rice flour batter. Mix thoroughly until batter is thickened.
- Pour into a 23cm greased baking tray. Level the surface and steam over rapid boiling water for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle over with the dried prawns and pork mixture. Sprinkle over with shallot crisps, chilli and chopped spring onion. Leave to cool before cutting into serving pieces.
You may also like