Ingredients is not available.
- Remove winter melon skin and cut flesh into paper-thin slices of 4cm by 8cm.
- Finely shred black mushrooms and bamboo shoots.
- Wrap golden mushrooms, black mushrooms and bamboo shoots with the sliced winter melon. Roll up and tie with chives.
- Steam for eight minutes with a bit of vegetarian stock. (to make the stock, boil water with carrot, celery and big-head taugeh.)
- Drain the stock from the winter melon rolls and return it to the wok. Add salt, sesame oil and sugar to taste. Thicken with cornstarch solution. Pour the gravy onto the winter melon rolls.