- '1 roasted pig''s trotter
- chopped into smaller pieces'
- 4 pieces roasted chicken feet (buy from the chicken rice stall)
- '2kg mustard green (kai choy) with longer stems
- cut into 5-6cm lengths'
- '7-8 dried Chinese mushrooms
- soaked and halved'
- '1 can button mushrooms
- drained and halved'
- '1 carrot
- cut into thin slices'
- '4-5 baby sweet corns
- Put chicken stock or water, trotter and chicken feet into a deep pot. Bring to the boil.
- Put in the mustard green, Chinese mush rooms, dried chillies, tamarind skin and limau kasturi. Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Add button mushrooms, carrot and baby sweet corns. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Adjust seasoning to taste, dish out and serve.