- Marinate minced pork with seasoning (A) for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok and fry garlic and shallot until lightly browned and fragrant.
- Add marinated minced pork, prawns and mushrooms. Fry briskly then add a tablespoon of fresh chicken stock in between.
- Fry for a minute until meat is cooked through. Dish out and leave aside.
- Scald flour vermicelli in boiling water for a minute. Drain and toss in a little sesame oil.
- Bring the rest of the chicken stock to boil in a large saucepan.
- Add seasoning (B) and flour vermicelli. Give a quick stir to loosen the vermicelli.
- Drizzle in thickening and stir well to mix. Turn off the heat and add the precooked meat and prawn mixture.
- Dish out into individual serving bowls. Garnish with chopped spring onion and coriander leaves and serve with an addition of 1 tablespoon black vinegar for added flavour.
You may also like