- Bring some water to a boil and blanch beansprouts for a second. Dish out and plunge into cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the shallots until golden brown. Dish out and set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Fry the dried prawns in the remaining oil until crisp. Dish out and set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, water, sugar and pepper in the wok. Turn off the flame and add the beansprouts.
- Toss well before dishing out onto serving plate.
- Top with the spring onion, dried prawns, shallot crisps and crushed rice crackers.
You may also like