- Clean and cut the crabs in half. Scald them in hot oil till they are 50% cooked. Dish out and set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat butter/margarine and oil in a wok. Sauté onions and garlic until fragrant. Add the coarsely ground black pepper and stir-fry briefly.
- Add the combined seasoning to the mix. Put the crabs in and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cover the wok. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add thickening. Stir well to mix then dish out immediately.
You may also like