- Season chicken with marinade ingredients for 3-4 hours.
- Just before frying the marinated chicken, toss in combined corn flour and plain flour.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok until hot. Reduce the heat to medium, then put in marinated chicken and fry chicken in batches until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken pieces and increase the heat. Return the chicken to the wok and fry again for 1-2 minutes until the chicken is crispy.
- Dish out and serve with a sprinkling of toasted cashew nuts for added flavour and crunch.
You may also like