- Clean prawns and keep shells intact. With a sharp knife make a slit at the back of the prawns.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and some corn flour. Make sure the prawns are completely dry, then deep-fry themin hot oil until crispy. Dish out, drain and set aside.
- Heat 45 tbsp oil in a clean wok, fry garlic and radish until crispy and fragrant. Add in dried prawns and bird's eye chillies. Fry until fragrant. Dish out, leaving the oil in the wok.
- Break in the egg and scramble quickly until cooked. Break up into bits. Add the pre-fried garlic, radish, bird's eye chillies and dried prawns.
- Add the prawns, chives and bean sprouts. Stir in sauce ingredients and toss well to combine. Dish out and serve.
You may also like