- 350g French beans
- 1 tbsp dried shrimps
- 1 tbsp minced dried radish (choy poh)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 10 dried chillies, cut into sections and seeds removed
- 1 red chillies, seeded and cut into wedges
- ½ an onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sweet black vinegar (chit choe)
- 1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok and fry dried shrimps and dried radish until fragrant. Put in dried chillies and fry for a while. Remove and set aside.
- Put in French beans and fry for 20-30 seconds. Dish out.
- Reheat a clean wok with remaining oil and sesame oil; fry garlic until aromatic. Add seasoning, onion and red chilli and stir-fry over high flame.
- Return prefried beans and dried shrimp mixture. Stir-fry briskly for a minute before dishing out.