- Heat 2-3 cups oil together with cashew nuts. Deep-fry until lightly golden. Drain and set aside.
- With the remaining oil deep-fry fermented soya beancurd cake until golden brown. Remove and drain from oil. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and lightly brown garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add carrot and long beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add capsicum and baby young corns and continue to stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add sauce ingredients. Toss well until mixture turns dry. Return deep-fried tempe and cashew nuts to the wok to mix.
- Dish out and serve immediately.
You may also like