- 400g medium large prawns
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped bird´s eye chillies
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- Trim the feelers of the prawns. Cut a slit in the back of the prawns and remove the intestinal vein.
- Coat prawns with cornflour. Deep-fry in hot oil until crispy. Remove and drain oil.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok, fry garlic and bird´s eye chillies until fragrant. Add prawns, salt and pepper. Stir-fry briskly until well combined.
- Dish out and sprinkle with chopped spring onions.