- Season baby shark meat with marinade, just before deep-frying, toss in cornflour.
- Deep-fry in hot oil until golden brown. Dish out and set aside.
- Heat oil and sesame oil and fry salted fish until fragrant. Remove salted fish and set aside.
- To remaining oil in the wok add ginger and dried chillies and fry until fragrant. Add birds eye chillies and curry leaves. Sauté well. Add seasoning.
- Cook for a while. Add onion and baby sharks meat and pre-fried salted fish. Fry briefly then dish out to serve.
You may also like