- 350g soya bean sprouts (big or pin-head taugeh), coarsely chopped
- 2 - 3 red chillies, ground to a paste
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 3 pips garlic, minced (optional)
- 2 cube hard tofu, mashed and seasoned with 1/2 tsp salt
- Maggi Seasoning Sauce (add to taste)
- Chinese celery (kan choi/daun sop), chopped
- Pour two tablespoons oil in wok and fry tofu till golden brown. Dish out. Use one tbsp oil and fry chilli and ginger paste till fragrant, stir in tofu (or minced meat). Add the beansprouts and quickly stir-fry for about a minute. Then add seasoning sauce. Garnish with celery.
- * Alternatively, use one tofu and one cup minced meat. Make sure meat is cooked thoroughly before adding sprouts.