- 200g stingray, cut into small cubes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 150g salted mustard, long leaf type (ham choy), soaked and finely shredded
- 15g young ginger, shredded
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 Tbsp sliced fresh red chilli
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp sugar or to taste
- ½ tsp chicken stock granules
- 200ml fresh chicken stock
- Heat sesame oil in a wok to sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add salted mustard and stir-fry until fragrant. Add sauce ingredients and bring the stock to the boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Add in the stingray and stir until cooked. Toss well before adding the spring onion and chilli.
- Dish out and serve immediately.