- '6chicken legs - skinned
- deboned & cut into bite pieces.'
- 4 pandan leaves crushed by hand and cut into 4cm strips
- 5 cloves garlic mashed into paste
- 3 coriander roots chopped
- 1tbls fish sauce
- 1 tbls Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbls gula melaka chopped
- 1 tbls coconut milk
- 2tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Marinate chicken pieces with all ingredients. Keep covered in bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove to room temperature before stir fry.