- For ingredient (A)
- Mix sugar, dextrose, skimmed milk powder and tripanna in a bowl.
- Pour milk and dairy cream in a blender or bowl.
- Blend/whisk in the dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Let it rest for 10 minutes before adding flavours.
- For ingredient (B) and (C) is the same
- Mix the milk base and the preferred paste together. Now it is ready for churning if you are using an ice-cream maker.
- If you do not have an ice-cream maker, after mixing the milk base and flavour, freeze it until it is no longer watery but not frozen.
- Then remove it from the freezer and scrape the sides of the mixture and blend it again. Once that is done, freeze it again until it is no longer watery but not frozen.
- Repeat this step once more. Then freeze the mixture until is frozen.
- When ready garnish and serve with sliced strawberries or chocolate sauce.
You may also like