This recipe is best with
- 250g linguine
- 4-5 slices of bacon
- 1 dory fillet (lightly marinated with salt & pepper)
- 1 handful of unsalted roasted peanuts
- 2 stalks of fresh parsley(chopped)
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp of crushed garlic
- 15 stalks of asparagus
- 1 zucchini
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of crushed black pepper
- Boil 1 litre of water with salt.
- Put the pasta in and boil until al dente. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat up a non-stick pan and cook the bacon until crispy.
- Save the fat of the bacon to lightly grill the fish and the asparagus. Dish up aside.
- Brown the onion and the garlic with the olive oil.
- Add in zucchini for a quick stir fry.
- Add the rest of the pepper and the salt to season the vegetable mix.
- Toss the cooked pasta, bacon & dory (break them into pieces).
- Add the parsley, cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese and dish out.
- You can add more Parmesan cheese for additional flavour.