Ingredients is not available.
- Wash the inside of the chicken well with running water. Wipe thoroughly dry with kitchen paper kitchen towels.
- Rub seasoning (A) on the skin as well as the inside of the chicken. Set aside for 30 minutes. Heat enough oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken until lightly golden. Remove, drain and set chicken aside to cool completely.
- Combine all stuffing ingredients together in a mixing bowl; add in (B) and mix well.
- Put the stuffing into the cavity of the chicken. Use as much of the stuffing as you can. Close the opening of the chicken with a satay stick. Cross the legs of the chicken and pin them into place with another long satay stick.
- Place chicken on a double layer of aluminium foil. Add (C) and the stuffing ingredients. Place the packaged chicken in a heatproof dish.
- Put the dish in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 1215 minutes. Allow the pressure to be reduced before opening. Thicken the sauce with (D) then dish out and serve.