- Prepare Filling: Heat oil and stir fry ingredients A until aromatic.
- Add in chicken meat, mushrooms and carrots.
- Fry for 2 minutes and stir in MAGGI® Soup mixture.
- Cook over low heat, stirring consistently until gravy thickens. Add in green peas and pepper, remove from heat.
- Prepare Pancake: Place flour in a mixing bowl, stir in NESTLE® Milk and eggs.
- Beat well until mixture is a smooth batter and stir in cooking oil.
- Heat non-stick frying pan and pour in some batter; swirl to form a thin pancake.
- Cook for about 1 minute or until underside is golden brown.
- Transfer to plate and keep warm. Repeat process with remaining batter.
- When serving, place 2 tablespoons of warm filling onto the centre of pancake, fold and roll over. Then serve immediately
You may also like