- 70g carrot, coarsely grated
- 100g cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 50g big head soy sprouts, tails trimmed
- 1 tbsp sultanas
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp natural plain yoghurt
- A pinch of salt
- A dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Scald soy sprouts in boiling hot water for 10 to 20 seconds. Drain and set aside.
- Combine carrot, cabbage, corn kernels and spring onion in a salad bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise and yoghurt together, then adjust with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw, add soy sprouts and toss well.
- Sprinkle the sultanas on top and serve.