Maybe you might say everyone knows how to fry chicken, but you should try this recipe which only takes 10 minutes.
Would you like to get more Kuali recipes at your fingertips? Download Kuali app on App Store and Google Play now! We would also appreciate if you can give us your feedback on the app through this poll. Thank you!
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 egg
- 20g of cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Chili flakes to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Heat up oil in a deep pot. You can test the oil temperature with a wooden chopstick, the oil is ready for frying when you see bubbles from the chopstick.
- While waiting for the oil, crack an egg into the cornstarch, mix them well to create the batter. Add in any seasoning you prefer such as salt, pepper, chilli flakes or any herbs
- Dip the drumsticks with the batter. If the batter is too watery, you can add more cornstarch.
- Fry the drumsticks for 8 mins, take them out. Turn high heat and double fry for another 1 minute.
- Serve on a plate with kitchen paper towel to absorb excess oil.