This recipe is best with
- 600g high protein flour, sifted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 100g castor sugar
- 175ml warm water
- 50g butter
- 1 egg
- 175ml warm milk
- 1 beaten egg white
- Some sunflower seeds or sesame seeds
- Tip flour into a food processor fitted with a dough blade. Add in salt, yeast, bread improver and sugar. Add in butter and pour in milk and water. Turn on the food processor for 7-8 minutes and process until a smooth dough is formed.
- Leave dough in the food processor for 30-40 minutes or until doubled in bulk. Remove dough out onto a lightly floured table-top. Knead again with hand and leave aside for 15 minutes. Roll dough into a long roll.
- Cut into equal sizes. Shape them into round balls. Arrange them onto a lightly greased baking tray and leave to prove till doubled in bulk. Brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle liberally with sesame seeds or sunflower seeds.
- Put aside to rise for 10-15 minutes or until doubled in bulk and bake in preheated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.