- Put agar-agar and water in a saucepan, stir to dissolve the agar-agar. Add sugar and pandan leaves and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Discard pandan leaves.
- Divide agar-agar mixture into 2 equal portions. Stir in cream style sweet corn to one portion.
- Pour one ladleful of the mixture into a wet fluted mould. Leave aside to set.
- To the other portion of boiling agar-agar, add coconut milk and stir well to mix.
- Add cincau. When the sweet corn layer has just set, use a fork to lightly scrape the surface and gradually pour in a ladleful of cincau portion. Leave to set.
- Alternate the layers until all the agar-agar mixture have been used up.
- Leave to cool to room temperature then chill well in the refrigerator before cutting.
You may also like