- 400ml thin coconut milk
- 100g sugar
- 10g agar-agar powder
- 200ml thick coconut milk
- 15g green bean flour (lek tau hoon)
- 2 tbsp canned sweetcorn kernels
- Combine (A) and bring to a low boil to dissolve the sugar and agar-agar powder.
- Combine (B) and mix until well blended.
- Stir in combined ingredients (B). Mix well and cook over low heat until mixture comes to a gentle boil.
- Pour mixture into any desired mould. (Wet the mould before use.) Leave aside to cool then chill well in the refrigerator.