- Place the swordfish in a shallow dish.
- Mix olive oil, wine and lemon juice and then pour it over the fish.
- Sprinkle shallots, capers and anchovies over the top. Marinate for a couple of hours in the fridge. (One hour minimum).
- Then, baste the griddle with fresh olive oil.
- Once ready, grill the fish steaks about five minutes on each side, and keep the extra marinade on the side. This can be added on to the steaks a few times on each side while they're grilling.
- Serve on hot plates with either a side of salad, beans, asparagus or potato wedges. Season with salt and pepper.
You may also like