Here’s a snappy fingerfood to get the party going.
- 12 chicken drummets
- 3 tbsp Garlic Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine the marinade ingredients and add the drummets. Toss to coat well and set aside in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Heat enough oil in a wok to deep fry the drummets until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick saucepan. Stir in the rest of the sauce ingredients. Add the golden drummets, stir and cook until sauce is thick and the drummets are well coated with the sauce.
- Dish out and serve the drummets with the spicy wings and onion pickle (next recipe).