- 1 whole chicken, approx 500-600g
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4-5 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1½ tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- Chop chicken into half and clean thoroughly. Combine seasoning ingredients with (A) in a small bowl. Rub this mixture over the chicken halves.
- Put chicken aside to rest for one to one and a half hours, then bake in a preheated hot oven for 35 minutes to about one hour or until the chicken is cooked through and browned.
- Remove from the oven and chop chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Serve immediately.