- Wash and cut crabs into halves. Discard claws and legs. Combine ingredients (A) and (B). Saute combined ingredients until fragrant. Dish out to cool.
- Add seasoning, thick coconut milk, eggs and rice flour. Mix well. Place two kadok leaves on the base of each banana casing.
- Add half a piece of crab. Pour in two to three tablespoons of otak mixture. Steam over high heat for 10-12 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
- To make banana casing: Fold banana leaf in to half. (15cm x 5cm)
- Form circle with a 6cm diameter and staple the overlapping ends together.
- Cut out a small piece of banana leaf to use as base. Staple the corners to hold in shape.
You may also like