- Clean fish head and cut into large pieces, drain dry. Marinate fish head with marinade (B) for 30 minutes.
- Deep-fry fish head, yam and beancurd until golden brown.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil and fry ingredients (A) until aromatic and oil separates.
- Arrange yam pieces in the base of a claypot, add fish head, beancurd, Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, chilli, carrot and ginger. Pour in pre-fried ingredients (A) and cover the claypot.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. If necessary, season with salt and garnish with spring onion.
You may also like