Ingredients is not available.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok; fry garlic until fragrant. Add chicken meat and corn kernels.
- Fry until heated through. Dish out, add mashed tofu, chopped chilli, spring onion and coriander. Mix in seasoning and blend mixture well together.
- Take 1 piece of spring roll skin and spread 1 tablespoon of mixture in an elongated shape.
- Roll skin over filling and seal off ends with a little tapioca starch. Repeat process until all rolls are made.
- Heat oil and deep-fry the rolls in batches until golden brown. Serve with dipping sauce.
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients together. Stir well then pour into a serving bowl.