- 1 sachet English breakfast tea
- 100ml hot water
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 40ml Cointreau orange liqueur
- 3 oranges, squeezed for juice
- 60ml grapefruit juice
- 2 oranges, cut into wedges
- 1 orange rind
- Steep the sachet of breakfast tea in hot water for five to six minutes.
- Divide the orange wedges between three serving glasses.
- Add sugar to the tea. Mix in Cointreau, orange and grapefruit juice. Stir to mix thoroughly. Pour into the glasses and serve garnished with orange rind and ice cubes.