Three-layered Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chef Syamsul Idham Musa is a lecturer with INTI International University & Colleges, School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts.
1. Once the components have been completed, the dish can be plated.
2. Ensure the mousse is served while it is cold.
3. Plate the Chocolate Mousse cake with the raspberry and orange sauce.
4. Use your own creativity in plating. You can place the sauces either directly on the cake or on the surface of the serving plate.
5. You can also add slices of fresh or tinned fruit to the decorations.