Torch Ginger Flower Sorbet
IF you’ve only ever had fruit sorbet, it’s time to try a flower sorbet. The the torch ginger flower – known locally as bunga kantan – brings an aromatic, floral, grassy, citrusy and peppery tang to this dessert.
This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney