- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Halve and core the capsicums.
- Place them skin side up on a foil-lined baking tray.
- Roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the capsicums have collapsed and the skin has wrinkled.
- Cool and remove the skin.
- Sauté the onion in a little water until softened.
- Blend the capsicums according to their colour separately with one-third of the stock and one-third of the sautéed onions until smooth.
- Season well and set aside.
- To serve, reheat all the three soups separately and using three ladles, pour the soups into a bowl simultaneously, garnish and serve immediately.
You may also like