- 200g sashimi-grade tuna
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated young ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pinch sugar
- Salt and freshly ground peppercorns to taste
- 2 tablespoons thick coconut milk
- 1 sprig coriander
- Slice the tuna thinly and line up on a plate. Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle dressing and coconut milk on the tuna carpaccio and garnish with the coriander.
- For more food and wine stories and recipes, pick up the latest issue of Flavours (Mar - Apr 2006), Malaysia's premier food magazine, available at major bookstores and newsstands or email email@example.com for subscription details.