- Sift flour into a bowl and add in salt. Cut butter into flour with a pastry cutter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the centre, add lime juice and water. Mix to a firm dough. Wrap in a plastic bag and chill for 3040 minutes.
- Roll out pastry to fit 6 mini fluted flan tins. Bake blind at 180°C for 10 minutes. Remove paper and beans and continue to bake for a further 5 minutes.
- To prepare filling: Combine eggs, whipping cream, onion, chicken stock, tuna and cheese in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour tuna filling into the ready baked pie shells and bake at 180°C for about 2530 minutes or until quiche is golden brown and cooked through. Serve quiche hot or cold.
You may also like