- Put flour, sugar, yoghurt and essence in a mixing bowl. Break in the egg and stir in milk to combine into a smooth batter. Leave aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and lightly spray with olive oil. Pour 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute or until bubbles begin to form. Turn to the other side to cook.
- Repeat and cook more pancakes with the rest of the batter.
- To serve, stack pancakes with fruits on a plate. Drizzle over with maple syrup just before serving.
You may also like