Ingredients is not available.
- Carefully scrape out flesh of pumpkin, leaving the shell intact to be used later. Divide the pumpkin flesh into two portions.
- Dice kai lan and the three types of fungus. Stir-fry and season with salt, sugar and vegetarian oyster sauce. Divide into two portions.
- Steam a portion of the pumpkin flesh for 45 minutes and mash it. Add tang mien flour and shape into balls, flatten, and use them to wrap the fried kai lan and fungus mixture. Shape into balls.
- Heat wok with oil and deep-fry the pumpkin balls until golden brown. Remove and place inside the hollow pumpkin shell.
- Cut the remaining portion of pumpkin into rings with a ring cutter. Steam for 25 minutes. Place some of the cooked, diced vegetables in the centre of the ring and steam again for five minutes before serving. Arrange this around the pumpkin. Serve.