- Brush a loaf tin (26cm x 15cm) with melted butter. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp brown sugar.
- Cut pineapple rings into quarters. Arrangeslices on bottom of tin. Place a slice of kiwifruit in the centre and half circles on the sides.
- Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar. Keep this in the refrigerat or overnight.
- Cream (A) until light and fluffy. Drip in (B) gradually then scrape the mixing bowl with a spatula and continue to cream till mixture is fluffy.
- Fold in (C) in three batches and combine well. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until mixture is evenly mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf tin. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 45 minutes or until cake is cooked through when tested with a skewer.
- Remove cake from the mould and place on wirerack for 10 minutes. Brush the inverted cake top and sides with glaze immediately.
- Heat up to thicken (do not bring to a boil), then use immediately.
You may also like