- Place sliced oranges and sugar in a nonstick pan. Simmer gently until sugar dissolves and orange turns soft and is caramelised.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan with a little butter. Arrange orange slices over the base. Leave to set in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 165°C.
- Beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add Cointreau, then beat in eggs, one at a time until well combined.
- Fold in sifted flour and orange juice followed by yoghurt. Stir in dried cranberries and orange rind.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre. Leave to cool in the tin before inverting onto a wire rack.
You may also like