- Clean the US red potato with the skin. Do not peel them. Cut the top and tail of the potato and slice in half. With a melon baller, scoop out the centre.
- Cook the potatoes in boiled water for 15-20 minutes. They should be soft when you pick with the blade of your knife.
- Drain and transfer the potatoes on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess of water.
- Heat the vegetable oil and fry your potatoes to golden brown.
- Transfer to tray and drain on absorbent paper.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and stuff with chicken rendang preferably minced or diced.
- Serve immediately with a fried papadom cracked on top and a fresh coriander leaf.
You may also like