This recipe is best with
- 2 potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cooked cubed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Dash of pepper and salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp plain flour
- Combine vegetables and cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in eggs, cream or milk, flour, salt and pepper to taste. Stir to mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly into lightly greased pie dish or casserole.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30-35 minutes or until firm to the touch. Leave to cool slightly then cut into wedges or slices.